MILLCREEK, a Municipal Corporation
Pre-Incorporation Council-Elect Meeting
AGENDA for Monday, December 5, 2016
4:00 P.M. – WORK SESSION
6:30 P.M. – PUBLIC MEETING
3932 South 500 East, Conference Room
ALL SESSIONS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
4:00 P.M. – BEGINNING TIME FOR WORK SESSION
1. “The Village” demonstration – Kevin Liu
2. Review of business fee schedules – John Brems
3. Consider adoption of Planning Commission Ordinance – John Brems
4. Review proposed contract with Louis Young for feasibility study – John Brems
5. Discuss City Recorder position – Jeff Silvestrini
6. Consider policies and procedures for council-elect and city council – John Brems
7. Discussion of city organization chart; job descriptions; design of interface with Salt Lake County while in MSD.
8. Status reports on pre-incorporation task list, including
c. Business license letters
e. Office set-up (phones, computers, signage, stationery, internet)
f. Discussion of future agenda planning
9. Possible closed session regarding legal/employment matters (public will be excluded).
6:00 P.M. – DINNER BREAK
6:30 P.M. – BEGINNING TIME FOR PUBLIC MEETING SESSION
1. Pledge of allegiance.
2. Public comment.
3. Approval of November 28, 2016 meeting minutes.
4. Adoption of policies and procedures for council-elect and council.
5. Adoption of Lewis Young contract for feasibility study.
6. Appointment of City Recorder.
7. Authorize contract with The Village.
8. Adoption of city logo.