NOTICES, permitting

Open permit applications move from County to Millcreek


As of April 1, Millcreek Building Department will be managing all inspection and permitting duties from Salt Lake County Building Department. If you have an existing issued permit, or an open permit application, you will need to apply for a new permit issued through Millcreek by clicking on the link below.

Building Permit

Once you create an account, fill out the application exactly as it appears on your Salt Lake County issued permit. Be sure to choose “Salt Lake County Transfer” for your Project Type and type in your existing permit number in the Project Description box found below the Project Type. Here’s an example:
permit application graphic

We will process these requests as quickly as possible and you will receive an email with a new Permit Number. You will use these new permit number in scheduling inspections online from the link below:


Thank you.

Jim Hardy, CBO, Millcreek Building Official